This is my honest personal review of both the Jabra Elite 75t Wireless Earbuds and Apple AirPods Pro.
Jabra Elite 75t
- More solid case
- Slightly better sound
- Fall out of my ears easily/Hard to tell if they are in the right position
- Sometimes disconnects for a second
- Comes with USB to USB-c cable
- Could be considered more elegant
- Connects to 2 devices simultaneously
Apple AirPods Pro
- Better fit, less likely to fall out/Easy to tell they are in the right position
- Feel better in my ears
- Comes with USB-c to lightning (8 pin) cable
- Only comes in white
- Doesn’t connect to multiple devices simultaneously by default
Overall, my choice would have been the Jabra Elite 75t except for the fact that they would not stay in my ears, so I ultimately settled on the Apple AirPods Pro.
If you are considering purchasing any of the products featured in my video, please use one of my affiliate links below (thank you).
Jabra Elite 75t (Amazon USA) – https://amzn.to/3236y8X
Jabra Elite 75t (Amazon Canada) – https://amzn.to/3gyRfZr
Apple AirPods Pro (Amazon USA) – https://amzn.to/2O0VOzx
Apple AirPods Pro (Amazon Canada) – https://amzn.to/3e8DfUy
Apple iPad Pro 2020 (Amazon USA) – https://amzn.to/2Z5Fggg
Apple iPad Pro 3rd Gen (Amazon Canada) – https://amzn.to/2NZjiF0